Today's meme is stolen from a blogger named Rol Hirst at the blog Sunset Over Slawit. We've ripped from him once before. He states that he doesn't remember where he stole it. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Sunset Meme
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. What is your favorite Mexican dish? Probably nachos.
2. When you were a kid, did you get started on your homework right away after school, or did you procrastinate? Procrastinate!
3. What is your favorite store for home furnishings? Hmmm....no one store, really. I just know what I like when I see it.
4. When you were young, did you like school lunches? It depends how young. When I went to private school, school lunches were just on Fridays - McDonald's burgers, hot dogs, or pizza (and not lousy school pizza, but real pizza!). What's not to like? Once I got to public school though they sort of lost their charm.
5. Is religion a crutch? Not for me.
6. In your region, what is the “big” high school sport? Football.
7. Do you consider yourself rich? Not poor, but not rich.
8. Which of these would you have the best chance administering:
B) Heimlich Maneuver
C) Changing a flat tire
Yikes! I know a little bit about each. I think I'd attempt any of them in the right situation, but the likelihood of landing in that situation would be slim, luckily.
9. Which dance would you prefer to learn & why:
B) Hip Hop
Probably Hip Hop or Swing. No real answer for why, I'm just going with my gut on this one.
10. What’s the worst news you’ve ever delivered to someone? I suppose that would be up to them, not me to judge.
11. Name something you learned in college that had nothing to do with classes or academics. Growing up has little to do with your age or life situation. It's often brought about quickly by one event.
12. New variation on an old question: If there’s a song in your head that just won’t get out, what is your favorite (or most repeated) line in that song? No song right now...