With everything else on my plate today, my creativity is being reserved for scrapbooking tonight! But I didn't want you to show up here and have nothing new to read! Enjoy Friday Fill-Ins!
1. It's 2011; I don't feel any different.
2. I like pickles.
3. Thankfully I have my adorable girl to keep me company and entertain me.
4. I try to appreciate all the best things in life.
5. I am so tired of trying, sometimes.
6. Fiesta bowl full of dip! Yum.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to scrapbooking, tomorrow my plans include a team meeting, a chocolate show and the Monster Truck Jam and Sunday, I want to watch Maggie have tons of fun at Benny's birthday party, and try to take some time to relax!
talk about a full weekend. I didn't even get dressed on Saturday. REad all day!!! Haven't done that is months
Now that I think about it I don't feel any different now that it's 2011 either.
Post a Comment