- I can see the Eiffel Tower out my window.
- And the fountains at Bellagio too ;)
- I can be chilly even in Vegas. Last night after dinner hubby wanted to go for a walk outside. I even had my light leather jacket on, but it was a tad brisk out.
- I have nine minutes before I'm supposed to be at another gathering with some ladies from conference. I need to think of six more things quickly!
- The best meals I've had so far have sadly been served as part of conference! We went to a decent Italian place last night that had awesome atmosphere (think hole in the wall), but I just didn't have much of an appetite. I made up for it at lunch today!
- Now that I've thought about that, I'm getting hungry again. Tonight is our dinner with conference. They make a bunch of stuff using new products - yum!
- We now have a line of savory products! A chocolate-fig balsamic vinegairette, a sweet n smoky chocolate BBQ sauce, and a cocoa rub. Yay!
- I love the king sized bed we have in our room. Lots of room to sprawl! We could really use it when we share the bed with the three-year-old ;)
- If I had the patience to deal with my memory card from the camera, I could show you pictures of the awesome chocolate creations I made yesterday - just wait!
- I miss my baby girl :)
28 January 2011
10 Random Things for Friday
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment