- Today TOTALLY got away from me. Yesterday felt like three days long because we did so much, today I feel like I haven't accomplished a thing!
- I'm so grateful for friends who can help me out at the last minute.
- Which isn't to say I'm not very grateful for friends who help me out with lots of notice! ;)
- I finally fixed the grandfather clock today. It's been chiming an hour later than the actual time for a few weeks.
- I need to get a few big ole storage bins from the store to pack up my office next week. It's so hard to decide what I won't need for an indefinite period of time.
- I'm seriously bummed that the bag I usually carry my catalogs in broke last week. Now I've got them in two smaller bags, but there's no way I can make it into the party in one trip with things divided up like this. Hmm....
- Maggie prefers to eat tater tots with a fork.
- I've never been to a Premier jewelry party, and I'm planning to go to my first one tomorrow at hubby's cousins house. Any recommendations?
- I finally got a new address book, but it doesn't have the little 'S' and 'R' boxes for holiday cards. I'm so disappointed I haven't even started copying addresses into it.
- Hubby and I need to go to the comedy club before February 26. We have a gift certificate that expires then :)
14 January 2011
10 Random Things for Friday
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Nice and random! Why are you packing up your office?
Hubby's commuting an hour each way (when he's in the country) for his new job that he started November 15. So he wants the house ready to show before we go to Vegas in a couple weeks...
Sounds like you will be moving. You said your bag broke look at the ones from 31 they are really nice. I have one with a bunch of pocket and love it.
Who jumped in at the last minute? Sorry we weren't here to help
Post a Comment