- I totally lost my head and went looking for a logo-y thingy for this today. Duh. There isn't one.
- Maggie woke up crying last night because she didn't know where her earrings were. Yeah. Dream much?
- I have the Great Space Coaster song stuck in my head. I don't know why.
- Today is Old Rock Day.
- Did you enter my giveaway yet? Go do it now! I'm thinking of having another one in a couple weeks, if the response is good...
- I really, really try to live in the moment and not wish away the present, but I can't wait til spring. I hate being cold, and I don't like the mess of snow. Right now, for instance, the driveway could probably stand to be cleared of snow, but I despise being cold.
- I haven't gotten anything together for scrapbooking tonight. I think I still have pictures sorted out from the last time I scrapped...hopefully I can find them!
- I also have to get my catalogs and stuff together for my show tomorrow afternoon, and stuff together for training during my team meeting tomorrow morning!
- Maggie really wants to open the new bag of frosted flakes we got at the store the other day, but I keep telling her we have to finish the fruit loops first!
- I still have a pair of pants I got for Christmas that I want to exchange for regular length instead of tall (because I definitely don't want to hem!). I should write that into my plan for one day next week...
07 January 2011
10 Random Things for Friday
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment