Saturday 9: Friends
1. How many of your friendships have lasted more than ten years? Which of your current friends do you feel will still be important to you ten years from now? I only have a few friendships that have lasted more than ten years. Those that come to mind are from my first foray into direct sales. I met women who I'll probably be in touch with forever :)
2. When you look at yourself in the mirror, what’s the first thing you look at? My hair. And it usually doesn't make me happy :(
3. Who was the most recent person on your missed call list on your cell phone? What’s your relationship with the person? Hmm....Hubby called the other day on his way home from work, and I was talking on the other phone. When I didn't answer, he assumed we were out and tried the cell (which I also didn't answer...)
4. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say? It was hubby saying he and Maggie had arrived to pick me up from my party last night.
5. How would you “label” yourself? I wouldn't.
6. What was your favorite age that you’ve been? I'll always go with the current age. All of them have been fun, but they always lead to better things.
7. What is your current desk top picture? What’s it significance? No significance. It's one of the default ones from Windows XP, I think.
8. What was the last thing you said to someone that you‘d like to take back? I've been snappish with Maggie lately (hey, she's three!) and I feel bad every time.
9. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to go back in time and fix all your mistakes which would you choose? The million bucks, definitely.
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!