- I think it's finally cooling off outside. The air conditioning isn't running, and the temp in the house is actually lower than the set-point. Woo-hoo (for now, in a couple months I'll be talking about how cold it is!).
- I'm really in a hole today and having a hard time seeing my way out. I hate having the blues for no reason. It doesn't make em any easier to shake.
- Our postal carrier today asked me what Dove was when she had to bring a package to the door. Of course she's seen it on lots of stuff delivered here, but hadn't heard of it. I gave her a catalog :)
- I feel bad that all I can ever talk about is my chocolate biz or my daughter. I don't think I exist anymore :( Last night hubby and I actually had a conversation about the book I'm reading.
- I can't find one of my gold hoop earrings. So I went with the giant dangley ones instead.
- We had a missing sippy cup reappear outside our garage the other day (a friend dropped it off when we weren't home). Now Maggie calls it 'my new cup from Jeremy.'
- I'm so glad Maggie still (usually) takes a nap. And doesn't even argue about it much most days. I tell her to pick a toy, and she'll talk me into two or three, then off to dreamland she goes!
- I still feel like there's a 300 lb gorilla sitting on me.
- I just remembered I also don't have any makeup on yet today. Oops.
- Three shows this weekend, plus one to watch - hope it all goes well! (Yup, there's me talking about my chocolate business yet again...)
27 August 2010
10 Random Things for Friday
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
we talk of what we know :) Your life is chocolate and Maggie duh. Wanna start a book club? We can talk about the book we're reading. I know what you mean though. Our worlds just get smaller and smaller sometimes then out of no where it expands again. Just hang in there.
Post a Comment