- I'm freezing, but still chewing ice cubes. Go figure.
- Once I'm done with this post, I get to go crawl in the crib with Maggie (arguably my favorite part of the day...) so she'll wake up and we can go to the Fantasy of Lights parade - yay!
- I still have an odd urge to bake. Maybe I'll get around to making some spritz cookies this weekend after all.
- Why did it suddenly start getting cold when we're going to an outdoor parade tonight?
- The only shopping we did today was for some bolts hubby needed while he works on the car. Maggie was happy just to go in a store - the girl loves sshhhhoppin!
- Tomorrow morning I think we're going to tackle the tree - yay again!
- I still need to find out about going to a bounce place this week. Maggie had so much fun jumping around on Friday. I want to find one - and some friends to go with us..hint, hint - one day this week.
- Mom reminded me that I haven't yet written my wish list/12 days of Christmas posts. If I get home early enough to get on the computer tonight, that should be on my list.
- Are your holiday cards done? I ordered some today, and hubby is supposed to order the rest this weekend. My dad took some good pictures for us to use yesterday :)
- Is laundry ever truly finished? I think not.
27 November 2009
10 Random Things for a Friday
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I hear ya on the laundry, sistah!
Post a Comment