- I scratched my own nose last night trying to pull my covers up. Now there's a big red boo-boo. What a doofus!
- Are there a ton of homes for rent around you? I'm amazed around here. And it's mostly sad, since a lot of them are houses people couldn't afford to keep. I'm ready for the 'recession' to be over, folks!
- My afternoon is all in an uproar all of a sudden - lil miss fell asleep in the car on our way home from lunch (til I reached back and tickled her to keep her awake). When we got home, she went straight to her crib and asked for help to get in. Now she's fast asleep. Huh.
- Tonight I get to go make cards with friends - yay!
- After several frantic chocolate-y weeks, I'm off (except for networking meetings) until December 3. The breather will be nice right about now!
- I got really cute lil 4 oz plastic glasses yesterday for martini samplings, but apparently they're a little too 'crisp.' Just trying to use one last night for measuring, we had to throw away like five that were cracked before we got to an intact one! Darnitall.
- Once I'm caught up with some computer stuff (and entering the last of my orders from the chocolate show last night), I'm going to make the invitations for my ornament exchange on December 11! I'm so excited! I'll share more details later, but it's like a cookie exchange without the baking.
- There was a lady at my show last night who owns a nail shop and does awesome gel nails. Listening to her made me really miss my nails - especially since I now have two broken down to the quick :(
- I get to see my brother and sister-in-law's new puppy tomorrow! Isn't puppy breath so sweet?
- This weekend's to-do-list highlight has got to be taking or finding a picture for holiday cards! I can't wait much longer...
20 November 2009
10 Random Things for a Friday
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Maybe you can get your picture done this weekend. I'm looking forward to your party. Can I bring something?
Post a Comment