Found this over at Laane on the World. Originating from Monday Crazy Questions, here they are!
1. Do you have a tattoo...?? if so What and where is it??
if not do you have a secret desire to have one?
I have three tattoos. A sun and a moon on opposite sides of my hips, and a daisy colored in like the American flag on my right ankle.
2. You have been offered a free botox treatment...where do you have them put it?
3. Do you have a good luck charm? what is it?
Do you think it works?
Not really. I try to make my own luck by being prepared and willing to work for what I want!
4. When was the last time that you said something to someone that you REALLY wished you hadn't said?
Mostly just when I yell at Maggie, which really isn't very often. I feel bad every time.
5. The bath water is running, the phone is ringing, the dog is barking and there is someone at the door.....what do you do?
Continue running my bath, maybe check the caller ID and decide to answer. Ignore the door and make a note to myself to call animal control about the barking - we don't have a dog!
6. Your best friend from high school just popped in from out of town. Do you offer them a place to stay or suggest a hotel?
I have a totally inappropriate sense of humor, I know, and I'm sort of chuckling right now. I'd be kind of freaked out if my best friend from high school 'popped in'. She's dead.
7. Have you ever seen a ghost?
Yup. From number six. So I guess I'd have to say I didn't suggest a hotel ;)
8. Someone is driving in front of you rather erratically and slowing you way down...now you see that they are talking on a cell phone and checking themselves out in the mirror. The other lane is blocked off so you can not go around them. What do you do??
I slow way down and give them lots of room. I don't want them to take me with them when they crash.