1. “The Honest Scrap” award is not one to hold all to yourself but it must be shared!
2. First, the recipient has to tell 10 true things about themself in their blog that no one else knows.
3. Second, the recipient has to pass along this prestigious award to 10 more bloggers.
4. Third, those 10 bloggers all have to be notified they have been given with this award.
5. The 10 bloggers who receive this award should link back to the blog that awarded them “The Honest Scrap’ award.
Okay...ten things no one knows about me? This is tough. I don't really keep secrets about myself.
- I actually used to prefer sweet, sugary candy (read: Nerds or Sweettarts) to chocolate...but now I've gotten sort of hooked on Dove chocolate. Go figure.
- One of my top-secret things that I'd love to buy for myself someday would be a blog redesign.
- Like I said, I may not have ten secrets...
- I accidentally laughed the other day when Maggie said, "Well, shit," right after I did. She'd gotten out of the bathtub while I'd stepped into the hall and then she ran past me.
- I really look forward to being able to take pain killers once Maggie is done nursing. But honestly, I'm not rushing her weaning either.
- I still, someday, would like to have something I wrote published on paper. I know it's old-school and everyone reads the internet now, which would make me a (self) published author, but I have higher standards than that...
- I let being a 'stay at home mom' (or even when I had a home job, a work at home mom) make me feel less worthy. I'm working on that.
- I love the smell of fresh cut grass, but I don't cut the grass at our house. I do the inside, he does the outside.
- I still have awards I earned at previous jobs. I'm sentimental like that.
- I have a lot of liberal social beliefs, but they're usually intended to apply to the rights of other people. I'm pretty darn traditional for myself.