06 June 2009
Another fun meme I saw over at My Life as Mama Jodi...
This week's theme is It's My Party.
1. Do you prefer to host or be a guest at a party? Guest (to avoid having to clean my house :D )
2. Would you rather go to a large party or a small dinner party? Either one. I just want to know which it is before I get there...
3. What is you worst flaw? Procrastination and disorganization. I really think they go together. I'm going to work on them together. Tomorrow.
4. What is you best character trait? My sense of humor.
5. What habit in others annoys you? Dishonesty and avoidance of responsibility.
6. What qualities in others do you admire? A positive attitude.
7. If you could change something about yourself, what would it be? I'd like to be independently wealthy.
8. Do you tend to be shy with strangers? Not really.
9. Do you prefer to lead or follow in a group of people? Neither, really. I don't care if anyone else follows, but I do what's right for me.
Labels: Saturday 9
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I have a problem too with dishonesty. It seems like a lot of effort.
Welcome to Saturday 9! We are a crazy bunch of players. I agree it's better to be a guest. No cleaning before OR after. Enjoy your Saturday...
You're so right about the big party/small party thing. I prefer knowing what kind of party it is so I can be ready for what I'm walking into.
I'm such a small dinner party girl - with large parties I tend to blend in and want to disappear. Which is weird because with my job I have to be an extrovert - there is not other option. Maybe that's why personally I don't want to go all out and would rather be an introvert with my own small world of friends.
I agree with Tiffany. When you have to work with the public and be nice all the time, when you're home you just want to be introverted
Post a Comment