- Huh. I know why I usually don't do this. As soon as I need ten random things, my mind is finally a blank.
- I have to get up early tomorrow, but I get to do it alone.
- I still haven't painted over Maggie's hand-print plaque thingy with clear sealer. I MUST do that this weekend...
- I hate the dry skin under my eyes.
- I don't remember the last time I shaved - welcome to winter in Michigan.
- My office is still a perpetual disaster.
- I'm still looking for chocolatiers to join my team. The kit is just $99 through the end of March. I paid $399 to start!
- My red hair is fading :(
- Maggie had her first popsicle today (while we were trying to make her fat little lip feel better...)
- I'm skipping a scrapbooking weekend this weekend because this year I'll be going to a UU Women's retreat in May, and BlogHer in July (it is July in Chicago, right?)!
20 March 2009
10 Random Things for a Friday
As inspired by Carolyn, here are my own 10 Random Things for a Friday.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
By UU do you mean Unitarian Universalist? We have a UU church in San Diego that I have been to a few times. It's great! (I just can't get myself to church every week, or month... or even year, I guess!)
They are a great church, though!
# 5 - Shaving. Check out my blog for today - I tried out that "Smooth Away" thing that you've probably seen infomercials for and IT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!
I always have a hard time making the lists and then I can think of tons of stuff when I don't have to!
Post a Comment