Tammy tagged me for the Nine Question meme. Not even double digits - I can do this!
1. Have you ever been on TV? - Not that I recall.
2. Have you ever sung in public? - I used to be in the choir, so I sang a few times.
3. Have you ever dyed your hair blonde? - No. I'd look horribly washed out as a blonde.
4. Have you ever eaten frogs' legs? - Don't think so...
5. Have you ever received a present you really hated? - Nope.
6. Have you ever walked into a lamp post? - Not that I recall
7. Have you ever cooked a meal by yourself for more than 15 people? - Definitely not. There'd probably be a body count.
8. Have you ever fallen or stumbled in front of others? - Yup. I was usually intoxicated when it happened.
9. Have you ever done volunteer work? - Heck yeah. I used to do projects with my Girl Scout troop, was a Girl Scout leader, taught Sunday School, probably other stuff...
you could cook for a crowd. You just haven't the heart for it.
I didn't have you pegged for the choir or girl scout type, lol.
You have an award on my blog!
So should I feel bad that I have to answer yes to all the questions...
Thanks for playing! Hey you make chocolate for 15 that is like cooking! I don't think anyone has died yet. If so please tell me before my party.
Post a Comment