- Play date with Diane and Ryan Monday afternoon - yay!!
- Uppercase Living party at a friend's tomorrow evening
- Get stamps at the post office tomorrow
- Mail postcards to chocolate customers tomorrow
- Finalize holiday card list
- Draw winner from vendor fair and contact them
- Yelp get together Wednesday night
- Wrap ornament and mail for exchange (for a forum I'm on)
- Wrap ornament for in-person exchange on Friday
- Go to seventh annual ornament exchange at Tammy's on Friday
- First holiday party Saturday night
30 November 2008
To-Do List, Week of Monday, December 1, 2008
December already? Holy cow! Hubby's car is officially fixed, and he'll be using it to get around starting tomorrow. That means my social calendar went ahead and jumped out of control in a hurry! This week's engagements and other stuff that has to get done before I can go out and have fun...
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
It's started! Looks like you have lots of fun stuff scheduled.
It's been 7 years! Wow I'm glad you are counting. My house is all clean and ready for the party. I have to just work on what I'm going to make.
Post a Comment