Woo-hoo!! Siteseer over at Where the Road Takes Us tagged me to post seven 'weird' things about myself. I'll do my best!
- I'm not a big fan of Christmas, but I'm THRILLED that a local radio station is already playing all Christmas music. I've been listening both days so far ;)
- I cannot walk on the opposite side of a post, pole, sign, whatever from my husband. I just think it's terribly unlucky. He makes fun of me and sometimes veers at the last minute to make me backtrack to walk on the same side as him. Brat.
- I chew my hair. Just for the texture. I know, 'ew.' I'm trying to stop so my daughter doesn't see me and start!
- I LOVED being pregnant. Of course I don't think that's weird, but I've heard some people might.
- I used to almost always wear sunglasses if the sun was out at all. Now I have a hard time keeping them on while wrestling the baby in and out of the car seat.
- Chocolate usually isn't my favorite candy. I like sweet stuff like Sweet Tarts, Nerds, Laffy Taffy...it makes my work inventory pretty safe too.
- I used to prefer driving with my windows down instead of the air conditioning on unless it was super duper hot. Now I usually have to use the air so the wind doesn't blow the baby out of the car.