27 October 2008
Monday Morning Meme (or Monday night..hehehe)
Here's the Monday Morning Meme from Write from Karen (I was reminded about it by My Life as Mama Jodi).
1. What’s your mood today? Why do you feel this way? Would you consider yourself to be a moody person overall? When has your “moodiness” gotten you into trouble? Tell us about that incident.
I'm still mostly feeling tired and overworked. At least the baby and I slept in this morning, so that felt good. I'm kind of moody, but it doesn't get me in much trouble. I guess I'm just a 'high-functioning' moody.
2. How do you feel about the dentist? On a scale of 1 (terrified) to 10 (he’s like a brother to you). And, if it’s a low number … is there a reason behind your fear / loathing? Tell us a dentist story (we all have them!)
9. Doesn't really bother me. Maybe even 9 1/2. When I was in middle school, I LOVED to go to the dentist. The office has TVs in the ceiling, and they had MTV and cable before we did at our house.
3. If you could interview anyone, who would you interview, and what would the first question be?
I don't really know. I don't tend to stay interested in famous people. Out of sight, out of mind.
4. What did you do over the weekend?
Friday night Maggie and I stayed home and chilled (and worked) while hubby went to a concert. Saturday they drove me to a chocolate party, then we met a friend for dinner. Sunday we went to the cider mill and the arcade, then I had another chocolate party.