So here goes:
- I used to like drinking Fuzzy Navels, but with orange soda instead of orange juice. Blech.
- My first car was a 1980 Pontiac Catalina station wagon that I swear used to be a hearse. It had a black exterior and red interior. There were snaps around the back windows, and actual rollers on the back door. I thought it was all kind of cool :)
- School came really easily to me. Unfortunately being told you're good at things doesn't really narrow down your options of what to do next (if that makes any sense).
- Several guys I dated left me for their ex-girlfriends. I always swore not to do 'repeats' and didn't typically get back with a guy after we'd split. We split for a reason and I was done with that.
- I was in band (played the flute and piccolo) for just one year. After my Freshman year, the band teacher left the program (I think over a funding dispute?) and I didn't like the teacher who came in, so I quit. I continued private lessons for a couple years though.
- I once took my mom's car out all night long while my parents were out of town. I only drove it to the mall, then left it and rode around with friends. I got busted months later when neighbor mentioned seeing me driving. The catch? I didn't have my license yet. Whoops! The neighbor didn't mean to rat me out, either.
- I managed the track team to get my Varsity letter, and because all my friends ran track. I was completely not athletic and even took gym as a summer school course so I wouldn't have to do showers and the locker room and all that stuff that creeped me out.
Siteseer at Where the Road Takes Us
Michelle at My Crazy Life with a Toddler
Jen at Mom of 2...(taking it one day at a time)