Babies, babies everywhere....
My parents are on the 'return' end of their RVing to Alaska and back trip (check out some of their fabulous pictures at Where the Road Takes Us. When my mom called today she asked about one of my cousins who we thought was expecting her baby any day. When I looked into it a bit I found that she's actually only about 28 weeks along with her little boy. But it got me to thinking about how many women I know who are currently expecting little bundles of joy.
1. Another of my cousins (well, his wife Tami) is due in August (I want to say they're having a boy?)
2. The cousin in question (okay, again my cousin's wife Melissa) is due in 12 weeks with a boy (so I think that would be November?)
3. A cousin on the other side of the family is expecting twins (one of each) in October.
4. Friends are expecting twins in the fall as well (I can't remember offhand if they know the genders?)
5. Another online mommy I know is expecting next spring (but I don't think she's 'announced' it yet, so no linky love for now :) ).
6. My brother and SIL are expecting at the end of March. They don't plan to find out the gender til delivery.
And the picture of the day is for my SIL to see part of the gift we got for #3. She was out of town for the baby shower, so while I told her what I'd picked up, I've been saving this picture to show her and keep forgetting! Here are the onesies I told you about, S!