- Make grocery list (including weight loss pills, er, I mean milk inducing herbs. Milk production/nursing is still keeping my weight down).
- Pick out coupons from giant pile to go with grocery list.
- Oh! Before that, finish clipping coupons from last Sunday's paper ( I LOVE clipping coupons :) )
- Make menus through next Monday, August 25. After this, hubby will be gone, so I can eat all seafood, all the time.
- Pick up Maggie's one-year photos (yay!!)
- Get drinks and dippings for chocolate tasting party on Thursday.
- Get birthday present for two-year-old girl (any suggestions? around $30, I'm thinking...)
- Go to StrollerStrides Friday morning.
- Go to two-year-olds birthday party on Friday.
19 August 2008
My To-Do List - Week of Wednesday, August 20
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
nice list ;) as for a 2 yr old, maybe a stroller for her "baby" or dress up clothes.
You have a lot of shopping a head of you! Good luck!
I have a bunch of ideas for you. Let me complile a list hehe
Um, chocolate tasting party???!!! How much do you think it would cost for me to fly there?
Post a Comment