I know it's been a while since I've actually committed one of these to writing (well, typing), but here's this week's 'to-do' list, since I'm limited to working 20 hours this week (bad news for the checkbook, but hopefully I can make it good news for everything else!).
1. Finish cleaning my home office!! Maggie is moving around entirely too much now - I need to be able to keep an eye on her even more. I'll do this by making it so she can play on the floor in here, and we're also going to try to start putting her down for naps in her pack n play, which will also be in here with me.
2. La Leche League meeting on Tuesday. Yay for fun socialization for mom and Maggie!
3. Possibly list some stamp sets and DVDs on eBay so I can scrape together enough money to pay things like home owner insurance with my reduced hours. Details, details.
4. Send out evites for my Lia Sophia jewelry party.
5. Work on scrapbooking again.
6. Roll coins for Maggie's bank account.