1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here we go!
1. I have lived in Michigan my whole life. Only recently did I decide I would ever want to live anywhere else. But now someone I know online and want to know IRL may be moving, so I'll probably stay put a while longer. ;)
2. I used to work midnights doing data entry. It was my favorite job! I loved just listening to my headphones all night and typing away. The shift was eliminated, and I didn't like the day manager, so I quit.
3. I used to do direct sales for PartyLite, and I'm still passionate about customer service. I have a really hard time finding representatives I like for other companies, because I'm so picky about this.
4. I had already resigned myself to not having any kids before I married my hubby and had Maggie! Who says you can't start a family in your 30s?!
5. I wasn't on an airplane until my senior year in high school. Since hubby and I got married, I go on several flights a year, including international flights!
6. Living in Michigan, I've been to Canada a few (hundred) times. My first trip out of the country besides that was to the Bahamas on a free trip! That's the way to travel.
7. I first met my husband in the spring of 1997. I was already divorced. After we met, he met and married someone else. We met again in 2004 after his divorce and have been happy together ever since.
Now the tough part - tagging seven more!
1. Amanda at ABC...West!
2. Andria at Andria and Co.
3. Tammy at Crazy Mom with 4 Boys
4. Jodi at A Room with a sm00
5. Girl at Fertile Mertile
6. Michelle at Sunrays and Saturdays
7. Sonja at Jakey's World