08 February 2008


I remember something that sort of stumped me in high school. I had a boyfriend with a truck (that stumps me now! hahaha). Anyway, this boyfriend had the cover over the bed of his truck. Could they call this a bed cover, or maybe a duvet? No, it had to be a tonneau cover. Why isn't the back of a truck called the tonneau, then?

No comments: