From NoMiniVan (formerly known as Karaoke Diva!):
What were you doing 10 years ago?
Hmm...1998. Divorced for just over a year, living in Ann Arbor, working somewhere, I'm sure...
What were you doing 1 year ago?
A year ago today, I was getting ready to fly to Orlando :) Our vacation last year was the exact same dates as this year! Hahaha
Five snacks you enjoy:
1. Better Made White Cheddar Popcorn
2. Friendship bread
3. Better Made Sweet BBQ Potato Chips
4. Monkey Bread
5. Cottage cheese
Five songs that you know all the lyrics to:
1. Walkin After Midnight - Patsy Cline
2. Whiskey Lullaby - Brad Paisley
3. Part of Your World - The Little Mermaid
4. I Just Can't Wait to be King - The Lion King
5. Better Things to Do - Terri Clark
(oddly enough, most of the music I listen to isn't country, it's just the easiest to remember, apparently...)
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Quit my job
2. Pay off my debt
4. Get a new house
5. Buy hubby a new, working boat
Five bad habits:
1. Chewing my hair
2. Shoveling clutter into my home office
4. Leaving my shoes/boots all by the back door
5. Leaving trash in my car
Five things you like doing:
1. Playing with Maggie
4. Eating at restaurants
5. Listening to music
Five things you would never wear again:
Huh..Never say never?
Five favorite toys:
2. Handheld Yahtzee
3. Handheld Tetris
5. Cricut cutting system (well, when I get it, it will be a favorite..)
And I'm copying the tag approach at the end too (thanks, Karaoke Diva!) -
TAG - You're it!
Post a Comment