Never a dull moment here, eh? We went to the neurosurgeon, and based on the fact that I'm sleeping worse (because of the pain) and the physical therapy doesn't seem to be consistently helping, we're currently leaning toward surgery. A decision will be made by the end of next week. I'm kind of torn at this point. Of course I don't want surgery, per se, but then again, I'm sooo sick of being uncomfortable that I'm ready to drive to the hospital some days and BEG them to cut me if it will alleviate the pain.
Painless? Check out Texas Hold'em Poker and Texas Hold'em :).
Post a Comment