08 July 2005

Welp. Heard from my connection (not the people who promised to call) that I didn't get the job I interviewed for on Tuesday.
Called to follow up on the one from last month, and they'll be making a decision between me and one other 'candidate' no earlier than the 18th. Work would start the last week of this month or the first week of next month.
Not counting on anything (of course) I'm interviewing for a temp-to-perm position almost an hour away on Monday (if they like my resume when they see it today...)

Don't hold your breath.

No comments: