And in my out-of-control-contentment, I almost missed This-or-That Tuesday!
June 10: TV Shows/Movies
1. "The Munsters" or "The Addams Family"? The Addams Family. Because I never really saw much of the Munsters, and I really like the song (which will now be going through my head for the rest of the day, thankyouverymuch).
2. "The Sopranos" or the "Godfather" movies? The Godfather. Only seen the first one, but never seen the Sopranos. Wouldn't I need cable for that? Ain't got it.
3. "The Jetsons" or "Lost in Space"? Both are fine. Watched more Jetsons in my day, but whatever.
4. "Superman" or "Batman" (either the TV shows or the movies)? 'I'm Batman, tell your friends about me.' Okay, so in my mind that's a line spoken by someone not famous, while drunk, underneath a truck. But it's a classic. Wins hands down in any this or that.
5. "Sex & The City" or "Friends"? See the whole cable thing above. I think I'd like Sex & the City (I enjoyed the few episodes I've watched), but in general, Friends is much more available in my low..er...no budget world.
6. "The Wizard of Oz" or the "Harry Potter" movies? Tough one! For the movies, I'll have to take Wizard of Oz. But books would be Harry Potter all the way.
7. "The Simpsons" or "King of the Hill"? Neither really tickles me.
8. "Grease" or "Saturday Night Fever"? Grease. No explanation.
9. Old prime-time soaps: "Dallas" or "Dynasty"? Don't think I ever saw either one.
10. Not very thought-provoking this week...do you prefer TV shows or movies? Movies. Definitely movies. TV shows I have liked? Funny you should ask...24, Dark Angel, froufy stuff on TLC.
Thanks for stopping by while I figure out what day it is....